North Shore Endodontics
Dr. Mark Olesen Inc.
Certified Specialists in Endodontics
2609 Westview Drive – Suite 300
North Vancouver, B.C. V7N 4M2
Tel: 604-987-2285 Fax: 604-987-2287 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are located half a block above the Upper Levels Highway (Hwy-1), on the northwest corner where the highway and Westview Drive intersect. Take Westview Dr. Exit 17, then turn north (toward the mountains) and take the first left at the lights (just after the Esso station) into the Westview Shopping Centre. We are in the four story building on the immediate right as you come off of Westview Drive.
- FROM THE SEABUS (*see below for schedule): either take a 5-minute taxi ride OR take bus #246 Highland from the Lonsdale Quay (adjacent to the Seabus) to the Westview Shopping Centre where our office is. The bus takes ~10 minutes, about 12 stops. Bus departures are a few minutes after Seabus arrivals. Bus returns from adjacent to our office are 2 minutes before each hour and before each ½ hour until 4PM after which they leave ~every 15 min.
PARKING FOR PATIENTS: This is FREE in the parking lot of the Westview Shopping Centre. 3 hours maximum.
PARKING FOR DENTISTS attending a course: please park in the most southern row of the shopping centre parking lot. This is the row closest to the highway and parallel to it. This row is behind the Two Lions Pub which is the building within the parking lot.
Some places to stay in NORTH VANCOUVER
The Pinnacle at the Pier – 5 minute drive or cab to our office. There is also public transit from here to our office. Waterfront hotel at the foot of Lonsdale next to the Lonsdale Quay. The Lonsdale Quay Market and the Seabus terminal for downtown are also here. The Seabus is a small ferry that operates between North Vancouver and downtown Vancouver. It takes 12 minutes to cross.
Holiday Inn North Vancouver Just off the highway and the 2nd Narrows Bridge, it is about a 5 minute drive to our office. There are no shops or sight-seeing things to do within walking distance of this hotel.
Lonsdale Quay Hotel – 5 minute drive or cab to our office. There is also public transit from here to our office. Located in the Lonsdale Quay. The Lonsdale Quay Market and the Seabus terminal for downtown are also here. The Seabus is a small ferry that operates between North Vancouver and downtown Vancouver. (*See below for the Seabus schedule). Tel: 604-986-6111
Best Western Capilano – Very close to West Vancouver and the Lions Gate Bridge. 5 minute drive to our office.
1634 Capilano Rd., North Vancouver Tel: 604-987-8185
DOWNTOWN accommodation close to the SEABUS* (see below for schedule)
- Pan Pacific Hotel A 5 minute walk to the Seabus*. It is next to the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel listed below. Tel: 604-662-8111 or (for reservations only) 1-800-663-1514
- The Waterfront Hotel (When looking at the website for Fairmont Hotels, select Vancouver and then select The Fairmont Waterfront). A 5 minute walk to the Seabus*. It is next to the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel listed above. Tel: 604-691-1991
To get from downtown Vancouver to our office, you have 2 options:
- Drive your car or take a taxi, crossing the Lions Gate Bridge. About a 25 minute drive (longer Friday afternoon ~2PM – 7 PM), OR
- Take the Seabus (see below for its schedule) and then a 5 minute taxi ride or 10 minute bus ride. The Seabus takes 12 minutes and runs weekdays in the morning every 15 minutes on the quarter hour and costs ~$2-4. A Seabus ticket is purchased from a machine with coins, bills, or credit card; choose ‘2 zones’ on the machine. On Saturday mornings, it runs only every 30 minutes, leaving downtown, for example, at 7:45 AM, then 8:15 AM, and so on.
* Seabus: This is a small ferry that operates between North Vancouver and downtown Vancouver. Below is their schedule, but to be sure there have been no schedule changes, you can
SeaBus Schedule check out the website: