At North Shore Endodontics, we are continually focused on the health and well being of our team and our patients. We have been following and continue to follow the direction of the CDSBC to keep our communities safe and healthy. In so doing, we have implemented the following and have also identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment:
What we are doing
- We will be reviewing screening questions with each patient on the phone prior to your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
- You may be asked to wait in your car until your scheduled appointment
- Please do not bring food or drink with you to your appointment
- Unless assistance is required, please arrive to your appointment alone
- Please knock on the front door upon arrival
- Social distancing will be maintained in the waiting room and with front desk staff
- Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). This PPE will be changed out with each patient appointment.
- We will be providing a pre-procedural rinse
- Additional time will be scheduled between appointments for a thorough and deep cleaning of the treatment room.
- The chairs and tables in the reception area are being wiped down regularly
What you can do
- Please bring a mask to wear to the office
- Please be patient as we are extending appointment times to allow for enhanced disinfection
- Use the hand sanitizer station at the front door prior to check in.
- Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for two weeks later
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know.
We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact.
Fully-vaccinated Americans, with a negative Covid-19 test, are now able to travel into Canada. CDC WEBSITE for more information
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: